Falcon Asphalt Repair Equipment recently unveiled new tack tank trailers in two sizes, the 150G (150 US gallon tank) and the 250G (250 US gallon tank). At Amaco, we’re excited to be able to offer these exciting new pieces of equipment to help you repair asphalt with ease!
These trailer- and skid-mounted diesel tack tanks are built to the same high quality standards as all of Falcon’s hot boxes and recyclers. Falcon’s 150G and 250G are diesel powered, which provides added convenience due to ease of use and availability compared to conventional propane-powered tack tanks.
Falcon 150G and 250G Tack Tank Trailers are equipped with the following features:
- Automatic thermostatically controlled heat system
- Stainless steel flue
- Diesel power
- Large clean-out port
- An insulated tank
An added advantage is Falcon’s Voltage Indicator and Protector (VIP) technology, which restricts burners from operating below manufacturer recommended voltages and prevents damage. VIP technology now comes standard on new Falcon machines, but can also be retrofitted on older machines.
“We are very excited about adding the 150- and 250-gallon tack tanks to the Falcon product line. The unique features of these machines – diesel fired with insulated tanks and a thermostatically controlled heat system – will give our customers an operator-friendly and durable tack tank,” says Ric Simon, executive vice president of Sales and Marketing, Falcon Asphalt Repair Equipment.
Falcon’s 150G and 250G Tack Tank Trailers come with a two-year warranty and a lifetime frame warranty, the standard for all Falcon machines.
Amaco has been a Falcon Asphalt Repair Equipment distributor since 2011. Falcon manufactures trailer, slip-in, and truck-mounted asphalt hot boxes and recycler units. If you’re interested in Falcon equipment, contact us today!
Read more from Amaco:
- Cold Weather Starting Tips for Your Diesel-Fired Hotboxes
- 6 Things You Can Do to Keep Road Workers Safe
- Avoid Surprises in Your Municipal Heavy Equipment Budgets Next Year (3 Essential Tips You Need to Know)
- Achieving a 90% Onsite Recycling Rate with Rubble Master - August 12, 2019
- Falcon Asphalt Repair: A Cost-Effective & Long-Lasting Solution for Patching Potholes [Video] - July 11, 2019
- Conquering Projects with the Power Curber 7700 Multipurpose Slipform Machine - June 6, 2019
- Amaco’s New Partnership with Diamond Mowers - April 30, 2019
- Factors to Consider When Acquiring a Curb Machine - March 20, 2019
- Don’t Just Advertise You Have Potholes – Fix Them! - February 19, 2019
- How Gradall Excavators Deliver “Productivity on Wheels” - January 17, 2019
- Season’s Greetings from Amaco Equipment! - December 18, 2018
- Getting the Most Value Out of Your Crusher Wear Parts - December 12, 2018
- Avoid Downtime & Cost by Preparing Your Heavy Equipment for Winter - November 6, 2018