Located in Mooresville, North Carolina, Johnston North America is a subsidiary of Johnston Sweepers, Europe’s leading manufacturer of street sweepers and outdoor surface cleaning equipment. We’ve been a proud distributor of Johnston since 2010.
They offer three primary types of sweepers that can meet your industry challenges:
- Mechanical street sweepers: Using brushes and conveyors, mechanical street sweepers are best suited for heavy duty debris applications such as: heavy sand spring clean-up, construction site clean-up, and asphalt milling operations.
- Vacuum street sweepers: Operating at faster speeds, vacuum street sweepers use mechanical brushes and a suction head to pick up debris. These units are great for regular street maintenance operations, vacuum excavation, and catch basin cleaning.
- Regenerative air sweepers: Similar to the vacuum street sweeper, regenerative air sweepers are ideal for routine street maintenance and asphalt paving/milling where the road surface is primarily level to ensure highly productive and effective cleaning. They use a high velocity suction head along with gutter brooms to efficiently pick up debris.
- C201 Compact Sweeper
- VT 651
- VT 801 Vacuum Street Sweeper
- RT 655 Regenerative Air Sweeper