Concrete Curb and Road Paving
Whatever the size your paving job may be, we’ve got the right equipment to deliver reliable results!
Our quality concrete curb and road pavers are ideal in commercial, residential, and infrastructure construction jobs that require slipform switching, curb and gutter pouring options, and maximum flexibility.
We also offer specialized equipment for niche paving projects, such as city street paving and parking barriers, that offer further refined precision and texture curing options.
We work with some of the best curb and road paving manufacturers in the business, including Power Curbers & Power Pavers, and complimentary manufacturers of stringline and clamps, such as Anvil American.
The Power Curber 7700 is a true multipurpose machine that is designed for a wide variety of both offset and paving applications. Like the other machines from Power Curbers, it is as easy to operate as it is versatile.
- Type: Cummins QSB6.7 diesel engine. Tier 4 final.
- Power: 220 HP (165 kW) @ 2200 RPM
- Machine: 54,000 lbs (24,494 kg) with conveyor, crawlers, and straddle legs. 80,000 lbs (36,287 kg) at 20 ft (6 m) paving width.
The 5700-D is the #1 selling curb & gutter machine in the world and is the latest in the highly successful 5700 series. Its compact size and versatility allow contractors to reach new levels of productivity. In addition to curb and gutter work, the 5700-D can handle highway barrier, sidewalk, irrigation ditches, and much more. Customers tell us they triple a normal day’s production with less work. The 5700-D truly is a one-machine solution.
- Compact size allows operators to get in and out of tight spots
- Transports at legal width (8’ 6”/2.59 m) and does not require a low-boy trailer
- SmartAmpTM control system for enhanced accuracy
For jobs that require less expensive scab-on curb, the 150 extruder is ideal. The mix is fed into the hopper either directly from the truck chute or by wheelbarrow, and is then forced under pressure through a specially designed mold. The result is a freestanding, structurally sound curb with a smooth finish.
Extruded curb is best placed on top of existing pavement or on a smooth, flat, 95% compacted sub-grade. The 150 extruder can be used for either concrete or asphalt curbs.
- 21-horsepower Honda engine
- Electric start with throttle control mounted on the steering handle
- 9 pneumatic tires and 3 lifting jacks for easy steering and adjusting