Amaco Equipment is part of a select group of businesses in Ontario now deemed “essential” during the Covid-19 shutdown.
Essential businesses, like yours, are concerned about the continuity of operations in the weeks and months ahead.
Amaco is here to assist YOU during these unprecedented times with:
- Are you ready with needed parts on-site or for long term consumables to keep your equipment running in good condition?
- Our supply chain may get interrupted from our manufacturers – the time to look at this is now for short term and long term needs
- Will you need our participation with machine inspections, calibrations, start-ups, routine maintenance or repairs, call to discuss advance scheduling?
- Will experienced labour be a concern – can we assist with new training?
Sales & Rentals
- How will changes to the US/CDN exchange rate affect your business?
- Will equipment rentals become more or less important – how can we help?
- Is your fleet ready for what lies ahead? How can we assist in determining this?
- How can we assist you in these uncertain times with our mutual business?
Have something or an idea you need that isn’t here? Call us today to see how we can help.
Thanks, and we truly appreciate your business.
Jeff MacDonald. P. Eng.
- COVID-19 – AMACO is open – how can we help YOU? - March 24, 2020
- Amaco Equipment’s Response to COVID-19 - March 18, 2020
- Work Year-round with Multihog Multi-Purpose Tractors - February 21, 2020
- Introducing the Brand-New Power Curber 5700-D - January 9, 2020
- How KPI-JCI-AMS Aggregate Processing Equipment Made Cost-Effective Work in a Challenging Environment - December 4, 2019
- Asphalt Maintenance Tips and Best Practices - November 15, 2019
- How Gradall Helps Municipalities Stretch Their Budgets - October 15, 2019
- Achieving a 90% Onsite Recycling Rate with Rubble Master - August 12, 2019
- Falcon Asphalt Repair: A Cost-Effective & Long-Lasting Solution for Patching Potholes [Video] - July 11, 2019
- Conquering Projects with the Power Curber 7700 Multipurpose Slipform Machine - June 6, 2019