Amaco Equipment is closely monitoring the rapidly changing situation around the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. We take the health and safety of our employees, customers, and our suppliers/business partners very seriously, and are ensuring Amaco and our business operations keep all recommended health guidelines in place for how we conduct business.
Given the current circumstances we have the following procedures in place:
- We are implementing a work from home policy for employees that have the ability to work remotely
- We are increasing the depth of cleaning for high touch areas
- We are encouraging more cleaning and hand sanitizing for all at work
- We are encouraging social distancing at work and in our business interactions
- We are limiting personal contact with workers, customers, and manufacturers, and are encouraging phone and video conferencing wherever possible
- We are encouraging all to avoid large group gatherings and travel abroad
We will to continue to support our customers and manufacturers in the weeks ahead, and will communicate further should further action be needed or anything develops to impact our business operations as the situation and as any regulations we must follow unfold.
We value our relationship with you. Please contact us if you have any suggestions on how we can best assist you, or if you have any questions or concerns. And most importantly, please stay safe.
Yours very truly,
Jeff MacDonald, P. Eng.
- COVID-19 – AMACO is open – how can we help YOU? - March 24, 2020
- Amaco Equipment’s Response to COVID-19 - March 18, 2020
- Work Year-round with Multihog Multi-Purpose Tractors - February 21, 2020
- Introducing the Brand-New Power Curber 5700-D - January 9, 2020
- How KPI-JCI-AMS Aggregate Processing Equipment Made Cost-Effective Work in a Challenging Environment - December 4, 2019
- Asphalt Maintenance Tips and Best Practices - November 15, 2019
- How Gradall Helps Municipalities Stretch Their Budgets - October 15, 2019
- Achieving a 90% Onsite Recycling Rate with Rubble Master - August 12, 2019
- Falcon Asphalt Repair: A Cost-Effective & Long-Lasting Solution for Patching Potholes [Video] - July 11, 2019
- Conquering Projects with the Power Curber 7700 Multipurpose Slipform Machine - June 6, 2019