Amaco Equipment is part of a select group of businesses in Ontario deemed “essential” during the Covid-19 pandemic.
During this time, we are not conducting meetings inside Amaco, nor are we allowing outside people inside Amaco offices in an effort to protect our employees as best possible.
Amaco is here to assist YOU during these unprecedented times with:
- Are you ready with needed parts on-site or for long term consumables to keep your equipment running in good condition?
- Supply chains may still get interrupted from our manufacturers – how can we assist?
- We are ready to travel, if needed, for machine inspections, calibrations, start-ups, routine maintenance or repairs- call to discuss scheduling
- Is experienced labour be a concern – can we assist with new training?
Sales & Rentals
- Amaco is positioned with strategic equipment available for rentals.
- Are you forecasting more rentals – how can we help?
- Is your fleet ready for what lies ahead in 2021? How can we assist?
- How can we assist you in these uncertain times with our mutual business?
Have something or an idea you need that isn’t here? Call us today to see how we can help.
Thanks, and we truly appreciate your business.
Jeff MacDonald. P. Eng.
- Don’t Miss Amaco at the 2023 AORS Municipal Public Works Trade Show - June 1, 2023
- Upcoming Equipment & Heavy Machinery Industry Trends - April 20, 2023
- Join Amaco at CONEXPO-CON 2023! - March 9, 2023