Pothole repairs are inevitable thanks to our Canadian climate, but no one wants to repeat the same job over and over—wasting valuable time and money. If you’re looking for a long-term fix for potholes, check out Falcon’s line of Asphalt Hot Boxes and Recyclers.
Falcon’s patented heat management system can transport and recycle asphalt, cutting costs and resulting in repairs that last 4-5 times longer than cold-mix methods. Asphalt repairs are perfect for city work, since they blend in with the existing surface and repairs can be completed quickly to manage traffic flow.
Check out this video that explains how Falcon recyclers can provide a long-lasting pothole solution and stretch your asphalt purchases even further.
Amaco has been a Falcon Asphalt Repair Equipment distributor since 2011. We stock a range of 2-Ton new and demo/rental units for quick rental availability. We’re ready to answer any questions you might have or help you pick the right machine for your needs.
Amaco is Ontario’s heavy equipment specialist and has helped municipalities, contractors, and owner-operators across the province find the right machine solutions for them. Contact us today to discuss your needs!
Read more from Amaco:
- Don’t Just Advertise You Have Potholes – Fix Them!
- A Guide to Choosing the Right Heavy Equipment Solutions
- Check out Falcon’s New 150G and 250G Tack Tank Trailers!
- COVID-19 – AMACO is open – how can we help YOU? - March 24, 2020
- Amaco Equipment’s Response to COVID-19 - March 18, 2020
- Work Year-round with Multihog Multi-Purpose Tractors - February 21, 2020
- Introducing the Brand-New Power Curber 5700-D - January 9, 2020
- How KPI-JCI-AMS Aggregate Processing Equipment Made Cost-Effective Work in a Challenging Environment - December 4, 2019
- Asphalt Maintenance Tips and Best Practices - November 15, 2019
- How Gradall Helps Municipalities Stretch Their Budgets - October 15, 2019
- Achieving a 90% Onsite Recycling Rate with Rubble Master - August 12, 2019
- Falcon Asphalt Repair: A Cost-Effective & Long-Lasting Solution for Patching Potholes [Video] - July 11, 2019
- Conquering Projects with the Power Curber 7700 Multipurpose Slipform Machine - June 6, 2019