The latest addition to the Power Curber lineup, the 7700 is a true multipurpose machine that is designed for a wide variety of both offset and paving applications.
Power Curbers featured the success story of Derek Commander, owner of Command Construction, in their most recent newsletter. Commander added a Power Curber 7700 to his fleet in 2018, and has been able to increase productivity and get jobs done quicker as a result.
Command recently completed a $10 million project that served to expand the local highway from two to three lanes in each direction. Barriers of various heights were required, and the company used their new 7700 for all of the slipform work on the project using several different molds.
“The machine cut 3-4 months off our timeline,” Commander said. “It was worth the investment. We are very satisfied.”
To get the full story, check out the Power Curbers newsletter.
Amaco is Ontario’s heavy equipment specialist and has helped municipalities, contractors, and owner-operators across the province find the right machine solutions for them. Contact us today to discuss your needs!
Read more from Amaco:
- Factors to Consider When Acquiring a Curb Machine
- A Guide to Choosing the Right Heavy Equipment Solutions
- 6 Things You Can Do to Keep Road Workers Safe
- How Gradall Helps Municipalities Stretch Their Budgets - October 15, 2019
- Achieving a 90% Onsite Recycling Rate with Rubble Master - August 12, 2019
- Falcon Asphalt Repair: A Cost-Effective & Long-Lasting Solution for Patching Potholes [Video] - July 11, 2019
- Conquering Projects with the Power Curber 7700 Multipurpose Slipform Machine - June 6, 2019
- Amaco’s New Partnership with Diamond Mowers - April 30, 2019
- Factors to Consider When Acquiring a Curb Machine - March 20, 2019
- Don’t Just Advertise You Have Potholes – Fix Them! - February 19, 2019
- How Gradall Excavators Deliver “Productivity on Wheels” - January 17, 2019
- Season’s Greetings from Amaco Equipment! - December 18, 2018
- Getting the Most Value Out of Your Crusher Wear Parts - December 12, 2018