Alfred Lauzon has been in the paving industry for the last 54 years, and has run his company Northern Paving since 1964. He first started thinking about recycling four years ago after realizing it was becoming more difficult to dump waste material and natural resources were being more rapidly depleted.
At CONEXPO in 2014, Alfred was introduced to Rubble Master and saw the opportunity to more efficiently process the increasing amount of concrete and asphalt waste material his business was generating. So, shortly after the trade show, he purchased his RM 80GO! Compact Crusher.
Read the case study to see how Rubble Master enabled Alfred to open a second recycling yard, add topsoil to his capabilities, and invest in a scale house for his yard.
Amaco is Ontario’s heavy equipment specialist and has helped municipalities, contractors, and owner-operators across the province find the right machine solutions for them. Contact us today to discuss your needs!
Read more from Amaco:
- A Guide to Choosing the Right Heavy Equipment Solutions
- Which Gradall Excavator Will Be Right for You? Take a Virtual Walk-Around Tour to Find Out!
- Avoid Surprises in Your Municipal Heavy Equipment Budgets Next Year (3 Essential Tips You Need to Know)
- How Gradall Helps Municipalities Stretch Their Budgets - October 15, 2019
- Achieving a 90% Onsite Recycling Rate with Rubble Master - August 12, 2019
- Falcon Asphalt Repair: A Cost-Effective & Long-Lasting Solution for Patching Potholes [Video] - July 11, 2019
- Conquering Projects with the Power Curber 7700 Multipurpose Slipform Machine - June 6, 2019
- Amaco’s New Partnership with Diamond Mowers - April 30, 2019
- Factors to Consider When Acquiring a Curb Machine - March 20, 2019
- Don’t Just Advertise You Have Potholes – Fix Them! - February 19, 2019
- How Gradall Excavators Deliver “Productivity on Wheels” - January 17, 2019
- Season’s Greetings from Amaco Equipment! - December 18, 2018
- Getting the Most Value Out of Your Crusher Wear Parts - December 12, 2018