“One Machine, One Driver, Endless Applications.” – Multihog
Winter can be harsh. Ensuring that roads and sidewalks have been cleared and made safe can be an overwhelming challenge if you’re not armed with the proper equipment. This kind of work requires equipment that is fast, reliable, and cost-efficient. For the past 12 years, Multihog has been creating and developing industry-leading multi-purpose tractors capable of taming the infamous Canadian winters.
But NOT just winters – Multihog is for organizations that need a superior-built tractor year round, capable of using a multitude of third-party available attachments!
Attachment availability is the key to utilization and innovation, and there are a multitude of worldwide manufacturers that use the Cat 2 attachment geometry. Don’t allow yourself to get locked in to attachment supply only from your tractor manufacturer.
The Range CX 75 is a shining example of the innovation principles that Multihog adheres to in the design process. These lightweight machines are versatile, built to thrive in harsh and demanding environments, yet light enough to be perfectly suitable for many other uses 365 days of the year.
For winter use, the CX 75 along with the larger MX model are great models of multi-purpose tractors. The narrow frame and low height allow the operator to maneuver with relative ease. The ergonomic and user-friendly design of both machines help to create a driving experience that’s both comfortable and satisfying. The superior engineering found in Multihog tractors means you will spend less time and money on costly repairs and replacement parts.
Since 2013, Vancouver International Airport has successfully employed multiple Multihog machines to help them combat the elements. Arnie Jassman of Airside Winter Ops explains, “The Multihog has provided YVR with a versatile seasonal solution to many aspects of our business.”
It’s the combination of power, maneuverability, and size that make Multihog machines an unbeatable option when considering overall winter performance. The added ability to use Multihog machines throughout the year with a variety of available interchangeable attachments shows just how “multi-purpose” these machines are. As innovation increases, look to Multihog for premium winter equipment and versatile tractor attachments.
Contact Amaco For More Information!
Amaco is one of North America’s leading providers of niche market heavy equipment. In addition to Multihog, we’re also proud to offer a diverse assortment for the Municipal, Road building and maintenance, and aggregate crushing and screening markets.
For more information on our equipment and services, please contact us today! We’d be happy to discuss your equipment needs, and show you our solutions in more detail.
Amaco is Ontario’s heavy equipment specialist and has helped municipalities, contractors, and owner-operators across the province find the right machine solutions for them. Contact us today to discuss your needs!
Enjoy this article? Read more from Amaco:
- How KPI-JCI-AMS Aggregate Processing Equipment Made Cost-Effective Work in a Challenging Environment
- How Gradall Helps Municipalities Stretch Their Budget
- Is Recycling Construction Materials an Opportunity for Your Business?
- COVID-19 – AMACO is open – how can we help YOU? - March 24, 2020
- Amaco Equipment’s Response to COVID-19 - March 18, 2020
- Work Year-round with Multihog Multi-Purpose Tractors - February 21, 2020
- Introducing the Brand-New Power Curber 5700-D - January 9, 2020
- How KPI-JCI-AMS Aggregate Processing Equipment Made Cost-Effective Work in a Challenging Environment - December 4, 2019
- Asphalt Maintenance Tips and Best Practices - November 15, 2019
- How Gradall Helps Municipalities Stretch Their Budgets - October 15, 2019
- Achieving a 90% Onsite Recycling Rate with Rubble Master - August 12, 2019
- Falcon Asphalt Repair: A Cost-Effective & Long-Lasting Solution for Patching Potholes [Video] - July 11, 2019
- Conquering Projects with the Power Curber 7700 Multipurpose Slipform Machine - June 6, 2019